Saturday, May 18, 2013

Just Starting

I started growing cacti and other succulents 35 years ago.  Over those years most of my plants have been grown from seed or cuttings.  I have a mixed collection, although it's a bit top heavy in cacti.  I have a modest collection of Lithops, about 70 plants, haworthias, and recently Astrophytums.   I also have a modest collection of winter hardy cacti and succulents.  I live in Southern Maryland, about 35 miles SE of Washington, D.C. 

I am the newsletter editor of the National Capital Cactus and Succulent Society, the C&S society of Washington, D.C.

I started this blog to share my interest and experiences in growing these wonderful plants, and hopefully to meet others with a similar interest.   

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you've started a blog! Welcome! I'll be following you here ;)

    ReplyDelete